- Deutsche Telekom is living on the edge 16 February 2018 | 1:03 pm
- Russian censorship story highlights Facebook’s dilemma 16 February 2018 | 12:13 pm
- Huawei claims first North American live FWA trial with Telus 16 February 2018 | 11:08 am
- Satellite Backhaul: Future-Proofing the Customer Experience 16 February 2018 | 10:12 am
- Apple iPhone: 19% of shipments, 51% of revenue, 87% of profit 15 February 2018 | 6:10 pm
Clarabridge is the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience (CX) solutions for the world’s top brands. As the premier provider of Customer Experience Management, Clarabridge enables Global 1000 businesses to intelligently listen to, analyse, operationalise, and measure multi-source customer feedback through intelligent sentiment and text analytics. Insights extracted through Clarabridge enable organisations to create a universal understanding of their customers, partners, and employees; make actionable business decisions with measurable ROI and collaborate on those decisions both internally with stakeholders and externally with customers. With hundreds of CEM implementations, Clarabridge is the 7th fastest growing software company, powering the CEM programmes for companies such as Best Buy, Dell, Expedia, E.ON, Fidelity, Government of British Columbia, Intuit, J.D. Power, L’Oréal USA, Marriott International, Thomson Reuters, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens, and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with offices in Reston, VA., San Francisco, CA., and London, UK. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.