- Google faces lawsuit for snooping which would even embarrass spooks 21 August 2018 | 11:00 am
- ETSI releases security standards for distributed systems 21 August 2018 | 10:59 am
- Nokia set to make €3 per 5G smartphone in licensing boom 21 August 2018 | 10:12 am
- It turns out regulating the data economy is really hard 20 August 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Business as usual 20 August 2018 | 3:49 pm
Clarabridge is the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience (CX) solutions for the world’s top brands. As the premier provider of Customer Experience Management, Clarabridge enables Global 1000 businesses to intelligently listen to, analyse, operationalise, and measure multi-source customer feedback through intelligent sentiment and text analytics. Insights extracted through Clarabridge enable organisations to create a universal understanding of their customers, partners, and employees; make actionable business decisions with measurable ROI and collaborate on those decisions both internally with stakeholders and externally with customers. With hundreds of CEM implementations, Clarabridge is the 7th fastest growing software company, powering the CEM programmes for companies such as Best Buy, Dell, Expedia, E.ON, Fidelity, Government of British Columbia, Intuit, J.D. Power, L’Oréal USA, Marriott International, Thomson Reuters, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens, and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with offices in Reston, VA., San Francisco, CA., and London, UK. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.